The Twelve Gates Of The Holy City
(The Bride of Christ)
1. The City is a people and the Twelve Gates are how I get to be a part of those people.
2. The Twelve Gates are twelve experiences we go through in order to enter into that fellowship and that habitation.
3. There is one street in the whole City and that one street denotes one walk and only one way.
4. The invisible realm is going to be made visible.
5. To understand the City, you must be in the Spirit.
6. The City has the glory of God which is His nature.
7. The Gates of the City are twelve pearls.
My prayer for you is that the eye of your spirit might be opened and you can see that this City of God is made up of people and that you are a part of that City. I pray that you might be able to see that the mansion that Jesus went to prepare is you. This temple is made up of all God's children and you are a part of that temple that He has constructed as a dwelling place where He can rule and reign forever. Jesus said in John 14:23,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."